Monday 9 March 2009

holiday!!

today is a holiday~~
because of ???dunno la...is about Islam thing I think..
wake up on 8.30am...
tidy up my desk...then do some homework and on my computer...
play games...until 1.00pm...
go to jia wern's house.....to discuss about the debate...
6 of us go to her house...
pai seh a jia wern..
we eat a lot...cookies...candy....maggie!!!!
haha....thx~~~~~
back home at 4.30pm...
very lazy to do homework a......
dunno why...
just no mood to do them...
haiz...........

this thursday...SPM result will be announce...
it 's a school day...
need to interview the students!!!
yer....I'm the only xue ji in school...
too bad...need to interview alone...
so scary...
who want to accompany me???
it's so good if can go other's school....
haiz.......

this Saturday!!!
debate competition!!!!
I'm looking forward to it~~~~
hope the competition will be hold successfully!!!
good luck to all the contestants.....

tomorrow....
school day..........

No comments: