Friday 20 March 2009

whenever I want to write something...
I cannot write it out as what is in my heart..
I dunno why...
there are many things in my heart...
but i dunno how to speak or write it out...
I want to share my feelings...
at the same time...I dun wan ppl to know what I'm thinking...
so conflicting rite??
haiz.....

I said to myself before that I want to finish all my homework in this holiday...
but still.....there are many homework I haven't do...
when I think of homework,I will feel dizzy...
I try to do them...but just a while...
I cannot concentrate on them....
especially chemistry.....the questions make me hate this subject...
but...I must try my best to love it....
if not......my result for chemistry will be the worst among those new subjects....

everyday seems like the same...
wake up....clean up them have breakfast...
study for a while...play computer...
have lunch.....watch tv...take bath..
read books....have dinner...watch tv...then sleep...
nothing different except sometime go out for shopping...
life seems boring...
may be it's because I dunno how to make my life more colorful...

holiday is going to end....
is time to back to school...
must face all the teacher in school...
do homework..
tuition...
exam...

and starting to be busy.....

No comments: