Tuesday 3 March 2009

rainy day...=.=

raining since morning..
I go to school...loads of homework waiting for me...
almost every teacher that enter the class ask me why I didn't went to school the day before...
repeat and repeat.....I say the same sentence nearly 10 time..lol
I realize that rain brings many vexation...

1.need to walk a long path to reach the class unless you want to get wet....
2.take long time to go to canteen T.T
3.so cold until shiver throughout the day....[i admit that its too exaggerate..haha]
4.need to bring umbrella....add the mass of my bag..
5.easy to fall sick...

I got many homework to do...
but the matter is,
I don't have books!!!how can I do my homework??
I can just delay...and delay....
hope I can spend a little bit time to buy books
and finish my homework asap!!!!!

No comments: