Wednesday 25 February 2009

didn't go to school today...

I didn't go to school today....
why??not ponteng ok.....
when I wake up this morning..
my stomach very pain!!!
don't know why....dat day also like dat...
I cannot endure the pain..so I decided not to go to school...
if I go to school..I also cannot concentrate on study.....
I can't do anything.....so I just sleep until I feel a bit better..
when I wake up...it's already 9.ooam...
I have my breakfast.....still got little bit pain la...
then watch tv lo....until time for lunch.....
only I stand up from chair and have my lunch...
I didn't think about to "visit" the clinic because my dad is not at home...
and I don't want to worry because of these small matter....
after that...surf the net for a while...
I suppose to have account tuition on 4.30pm...
but teacher called me and said no tuition for today...
because no electricity..lol
replacement on saturday....that's good!!
hmm.....
as the conclusion...I have a good rest for today~~

No comments: