Wednesday 4 February 2009

OMG!!!!!

angry.the teacher sure got mental problem...she asked us to stand in the middle of hot sun and kawad for almost half an hour!!!!!!no...IS half an hour!!!!omg~~~so hot man...my face become red after so long being under the sun....and.....she neglected unit trafik!!!firstly she said that unit trafik also need to kawad....after all of them done the kawad,she already forgot about unit trafik....wth!!!!!we stood the for half and hours just to watch others kawad???so unfair!!!!!!I feel like boxing the teacher.....and we do nothing and just sit in the science laboratory after kawad....this unit is so inactive....I dislike this president....so arrogant....haiz.....is so pathetic having this type of president....damn much homework especially sejarah~~I duno whether I wan to use a new book to do moral or not.....if I can transfer,then how??wasted my money.....waiting for sejarah question from odi......haha.....oh ya....there is a Japanese girl study in our school today....is for AFS ...she's staying here for one year!!!!she is so cute...she has dimples when she smiles....but too bad...she is not in my class...it's ok because I can still be friend with her[hopefully]...as long as I am in this school....hehe...I'm so strenuous everyday because I scare I cannot get to transfer....erm........hope the letter will be sent to me on this week........ok....off to do homework....^^

No comments: