Tuesday 3 February 2009

my life....

Although it is time to sleep now....I still want to write part of my 15++years life....
originally......I had a happy family...
but now...my family is not intact...
I don't know why....I feel more lonely at home without my mum......
No one can share my happiness and sadness...
but luckily,I have friends who willing to hear me.....
there are many things to settle after leaving of my mum.....
I have to become a "mother" in a family.....
I have to manage this home....
the responsibility of mine is not just to study hard and get good results now...
that are more things I have to do besides my homework...
without mum....I'm having a big trouble....
I cannot manage my time properly...there are something weighing on my mind...
but nobody knows.....and....I duno how to reduce my pressure...
If I'm just a normal student....errr....I din say that I'm abnormal...
If I'm JUST a student.....form 4 is just same as other form....[just a little bit more homework]
I can finish my homework on time...[maybe]
but when I go home everyday...i have a lot of things to think about....is A LOT!!!!
maid problem....two maids cannot communicate properly....needs me to settle their problem...
I have to think of how can I settle it without hurting anyone??
bro n sister problem....always fight.....and shout anytime....and disturb me...
xue ji......now is the time busy preparing for the debate competition...
I'm the assistant secretary...my job is to type all the letters....OMG....so many...
but now i try to done it as well as my homework....
hmm......I'm worry about my study.....homework is not done...chemistry haven has a tuition yet...
I dunno whether I can deal with form 4's studies....
I hope I can do it...and this weekend......
I must finish all my delayed homework!!!!!!!!
I PROMISE!!!!I will done my homework in this weekend....

ok......this is a LONGEST post in ENGLISH I had ever write....
haha.....finally I wrote a long post in my blog....IN ENGLISH!!!!!

I HOPE I CAN HANDLE FORM 4 STUDY AND IMPROVE MY ENGLISH!!!!!
gambateh!!!!!!

No comments: