Saturday 31 January 2009

30012009

yesterday was a blissful day for me....
I bought a new jacket!!
baby milo brand......love it very much!!
and then,dad bought me a new camera & computer dictionary~~
those were things that I want since long time ago...
finally I got them......
I'm so happy~~~
dad bought so many things for me this year....
thx to him!!!!
and

there was a farewell party for jia wen at KTR..
we had a surprise for her...
but she DIN cry!!
despite she didn't cry.....I think she would touched by us....
I'm quite enjoyed myself last night...
the sad thing was....I'm a vegetarian now...
SO......I can't eat the lamb!!!!!and it looked so delicious......TAT
I went back considered early....because today need to pray for my mum...
I took quite a number of picture..
but I'm so lazy to upload + I duno how to install that into my laptop..

JIA WEN!!!!!
HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN~~~~~
MISS YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha.thats nice to hear that you got those brand new stuff.grats then.well yesterday is just okay to me.not much stuff happens except that im quite surprised to meet you in megamall.hmhmhmhmhmhm.oh.i think i will miss jiawen too.XD

y`ing.y_ing said...

wow~~babi milo jacket!!! camera!!!