Monday 26 January 2009

1st day of CNY!!

Today's mood is extremely good!!!!
I woke up quite late this morning~~
9.30am
after had breakfast,all of us went to TC.....
juz "long gai"..
then had tea at OLD TOWN...
wa.....the lemon tea was very bitter!!!
I've already added a lot sugar....
still very bitter........n sour....
I promised I won't drink it again.......[OLD TOWN fans dun attack me]
ok...
then we headed to my cousin's house...
they were watching the Taiwan drama "i do??"
the drama was nice~~for me la....
their house was big n beautiful!!!
I like the bedroom very very much~~it was my dream bedroom...
I admired the designer now...
unlike my house....spaceless...
too many things...
we saw lion dance too...
after that we went home....
and I sit in front in the computer until now...
my eldest uncle visited us....just now
and he gave me some inference book for English...
but...he asked me to read it when I am in Form 5...lol
and now my dad is calling me...
bye~

No comments: