Friday 20 February 2009

Leaving...

As the title...
I'm leaving TA today...
to a new school...new environment...
I'll meet many ppl dat I do not know...I feel a little bit nervous when I reach the school...
I'm nervous...but I do no regret with my decision..
many of then cried this morning...
but not including me...
I'm so cold blooded....why I din cry???
I cannot explain it....this is me...
I AM A PERSON WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CRY....
lol
to day register..
there are 10 of us...
who transferred there..
three of us are in the different class..
sad....sifu is the most cham wan...
study in different block...
the block is quite far from me n jie yin studying...
just can meet her when recess time..
oh ya...their koperasi is same as TA!!!
ok...that's a little bit different..
btw....some of the item is cheaper than TA's but some are quite expensive...
a not too good news for me...
students in SABS need to wear tie....
EVERYDAY...
I scare I will look like a nerd after wearing the tie...
hope I will not..
then...because of some reason...
three of us decide to go back to TA........to visit our friends and settle something..
I found that go to school without study is quite boring...
we have recess there....go to our class for a while...
then lepak here..lepak there...
because of the boringness...all of us go back to my house..
that time is 11.30++..I think..
it's nothing to do...no...i had to type things for the debate competition..
but I'm so lazy to do that....
so....just chat and see blog..
and blogging now...

haha...
this is today's report!!!
will meet jing wen and shu yi !!!

No comments: