Friday 24 April 2009

sick again....

yesterday,I already felt sick in school...
it was not too serious so I din bother about it...
but I started to feel uncomfortable at night...
I felt very sleepy in tuition...my eye very pain....
but I do sustain until I went home....
I straight go to bed when I reacxh home because I was so so so so tired....
today I wake up at 6.30am as usual.....
I want to go to school....
but I feel dizzy and I end up sleeping until 10am......
may be the weather,hot in the afternoon but rain at night....
make me sick....or maybe I am too weak...
I got flu and a lil bit of fever now.....
but I'm not going to see doctor....
I dun like antibiotic anyway.......
the doctor will give this medicine every time~~
I think I'll be ok if I have a rest.....
bc tuition teacher called just now...
no tuition for today!!!!yay~~~
I can rest for few more hours....
shall I go for addmaths tuition tonight??
I scare I will be very sick if I go to tuition....
haiz..........wat to do now??

tomorrow is hari anugerah kecemerlangan......
need to go back to TA....
long time din meet them already~~~
looking forward to it....
hope I can be fine tomorrow.....
if not...I dunno wat will happen....
maybe I will fell asleep before my turn to get the money...
haha.......
I feel sleepy dy~~~
have a nap first....

No comments: