Sunday 5 April 2009

these days...

long time din update this blog....
coz ntg special happens...
so din write anything here...
I attend the lecture for st.john yesterday and today....
damn tired....but I gain a lot of knowledge...
most of them are form 1 students....
just few of us are form 4.......old junior...haha..
I'm lack of sleep this whole week....
everyday sleep very late....then need to go to school on the next day...
always feel sleepy in school......in tuition.....
I must sleep early today...
if not my panda eye sure become more serious.....

exam is around the corner....
haven't study yet.....
april test after a week...
the first exam for me in form4.....in SABS as well....
I dunno wat result i can get...I think it will be harder as I expected....
in this one week time...I must study 10 subjects..
can i make it??can I study them in just 1 week time???
although I'm only form 4....but next year is SPM already!!!!
must prepare from now!!!!I know it's a lil bit too early to say this...
but it's true....all the things learn in this year will come out in SPM....
I have no more extra time if din study from now......

today is practical for st. john....
I can do all properly except CPR...
at the first time...when I blow...then chest din rise...
when I do the second time only successful....
when Dr.Hew come and check....
I fail to blow until the chest rise...
why like that????sometime can sometime cannot....
maybe a lil bit of mistakes.......
I scare if exam time I cannot do it..sure fail lo....
but I will try my best la....
I want to pass the exam!!!
I must pass the exam!!!!
must do well!!!!!!

2moro is a school day......
haven't finish homework.....

No comments: