Sunday 12 April 2009

tuesday is april test!!!
but i haven't finish studying.....
this is my first exam....
scare cannot do well..
although is just monthly test....not need to take it so serious....
but then I dun like to get low marks...[no one like rite??]
hmm....need to memorize many many things...
sejarah...bc...moral...all this....
I dunno whether I can memorize all or not....
2 more days left!!!

go for meeting this morning....
I thought I already late....
mana tau...just few ppl there....
so we wait....after 10 minutes...
just few more ppl come...
so...we start our meeting....
I'm yawning all the way in the meeting....
not tired...but lecture from gong gong is very long...
canot tahan la....
we discuss many problems that occur during the competition....
mostly is about teachers' problem....
I have nothing to say.....so i just record what they say...
and sit there day-dreaming....
meeting finish around 11.30am...
then we chat while wait for my kakak come fetch me...
suddenly rain outside.....
I already know that my kakak will reach quite late...
so just continue chatting la....
until 12.30.....finally can go home....
haha...
no mood to do anything because of the rain.....
now....the rain stops....
I think I shall do my homework and revision~~~

hope can get good results in this test!!!!

No comments: